Sunday, April 3, 2011

Comments

To everyone who has stopped to comment on this blog:
I cannot tell you how much your words of feedback and encouragement mean to me.
Each comment is a wonderful reminder that people are out there, following along with me on my journey, and gives another nugget of love and energy to take with me. I am so thankful, inspired, and tickled by all of you.

When I learned that some people were having difficulty leaving comments, I did a little investigating.
I've now changed the settings within the blog, making it so that anyone can comment, anytime.

All you have to do to leave a comment is:
*type your comment in the Post Comment box
*below that box it will ask you to Comment As:
*Select either Name/URL or Anonymous from the drop-down menu
*If you want to be anonymous, select "anonymous"
*If you want to leave your name, type it in where it says "name" and leave the URL option blank.

That should be all it takes!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kia and and Annie,
    Barbara (Mom) is giving me a in service........
    See if this works.
    Wilma

    ReplyDelete